Ruth was the daughter of the original innkeeper, DeWolf Thompson. Her classic three-bedroom Vineyard vacation home offers spectacular sunset views of Vineyard Sound and the animals in the lower pasture. This home is located farthest away from the main reception area and closest to the ocean.
With an open living space and a fully equipped kitchen, the spacious 3-bedroom house provides plenty of room for parties of up to 5 guests.
The features of Ruth’s House include:
- Master with king bed and half bath
- Second bedroom with a queen-sized bed
- Third bedroom with trundle bed
- Cozy fireplace
- Open plan dining and living rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Flat screen television
- DVD player
- Outside showers
- BBQ grills
- Use of all the Inn’s facilities
- Complimentary firewood