Pets are welcome at Menemsha Inn and Cottages. For the safety and comfort of inn guests and staff, and for the well being of your pet, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our Pet Policy.
- Pet surcharge is $25 per pet, per night.
- Pets are not allowed in Mainstay or Carriage House suites. Pets are allowed in cottages and Tea House rooms.
- Pets may not be brought into inside common areas including the main lobby, Carriage House common area or the Tea House breakfast room.
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- Pets may not be left in the rooms alone. For more information on pet sitting, contact the front desk staff.
- Rooms will not be serviced while your pet is inside. You may make arrangements to have your room cleaned while your pet is away by contacting the front desk staff.
- There is a 2 pet limit for all cottages and a 1 pet limit in Tea House rooms.