Below you’ll find the rentals and rates for Menemsha in. The prices do vary season-by-season.
|Starting at |
|Tea House - Ocean View||$245||N/A|
|One Bedroom Cottage - Garden View||N/A||$1,445|
|One Bedroom Cottage - Ocean View||N/A||$2,320|
|Two Bedroom Cottage - Ocean View||N/A||$2,915|
|Marsh Hill Complex - Entire Property||N/A||$10,150|
|Starting at |
|Tea House - Ocean View||$425||N/A|
|One Bedroom Cottage - Garden View||N/A||$2,600|
|One Bedroom Cottage - Ocean View||N/A||$4,350|
|Two Bedroom Cottage - Ocean View||N/A||$5,190|
|Marsh Hill Complex - Entire Property||N/A||N/A|
General Information and Policies
- Check out our current Special Offers.
- We accept personal checks, traveler’s checks, cash, American Express, Mastercard and Visa.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required during peak periods, holidays and weekends, while a 3-night stay is required during long weekends.
- Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out by 11:00 a.m. Should you decide to enjoy the beach after check-out time, we have showers available so you may freshen up before you depart. If you wish, you may leave your bags with the front desk.
- Rates are subject to 9.7% Massachusetts state and local taxes.
- All rates quoted are double occupancy, except vacation homes and cottages with two bedrooms where the rate is for four people. (Forecastle, Ruth’s House, Shell House)
- Extra person charge: $35.00 per night per person.
- Rates vary with room size, location & availability. Room rates subject to change without notice except on confirmed reservations.
We are located in a dry town, which means alcohol is not for sale in retail outlets or served in restaurants (although all restaurants will let you B.Y.O.B.). You may bring your own alcohol to the island or purchase it in Oak Bluffs or Edgartown. Some vendors can arrange delivery to the Inn.