Martha’s Vineyard Pet-Friendly Lodging
Pets are welcome at Menemsha Inn and Cottages. For the safety and comfort of inn guests and staff, and for the well-being of your pet, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our Pet Policy.
- Pet surcharge is $50 per pet, per night.
- Pets are not allowed in Mainstay or Carriage House rooms. Pets are allowed in our cottage and Tea House rooms.
- Pets may not be brought into inside common areas including the main lobby, Carriage House common area or the Tea House breakfast room.
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- Pets may not be left in the rooms alone. For more information on pet sitting, contact the front desk staff.
- Rooms will not be serviced while your pet is inside. You may make arrangements to have your room cleaned while your pet is away by contacting the front desk staff.
- There is a 2 pet limit for all cottages and a 1 pet limit in Tea House rooms.