Lodging on Martha’s Vineyard
A 50% payment is taken at the time of booking on all reservations.
All cancellations will incur a 10% service fee. Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the date of arrival to ensure the refund of your deposit. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the date of arrival will be in the form of a credit to your next stay at Menemsha Inn & Cottages valid for 1 year. All monies will be forfeited on cancellations made within 72 hours of the arrival date. All cancellations that are due money back will be returned in the form of a check regardless of method of payment used.
MARTHA’S VINEYARD PET-FRIENDLY LODGING
Pets are welcome at Menemsha Inn and Cottages. For the safety and comfort of inn guests and staff, and for the well-being of your pet, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our Pet Policy.
- Pet surcharge is $50 per pet, per night.
- Pets are not allowed in Mainstay or Carriage House suites. Pets are allowed in our cottage and Tea House rooms.
- Pets may not be brought into inside common areas including the main lobby, Carriage House common area or the Tea House breakfast room.
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- Pets may not be left in the rooms alone. For more information on pet sitting, contact the front desk staff.
- Rooms will not be serviced while your pet is inside. You may make arrangements to have your room cleaned while your pet is away by contacting the front desk staff.
- There is a 2 pet limit for all cottages and a 1 pet limit in Tea House rooms.