Luxury Martha’s Vineyard Hotel
Menemsha Inn and Cottages is known for its charm, peaceful ambiance, and the experience of watching the sun set over the water from your private deck. Our proximity to two of the world’s best beaches, world class fishing, fantastic boating, and award-winning golf courses makes us the perfect home base for your Martha’s Vineyard escape.
We are pleased to offer first-rate amenities that will make your stay at our countryside Inn a pleasure.
There’s so much to do in the Menemsha area. You can dine at the historic Home Port Restaurant, play tennis on one of the first courts built on the Vineyard, visit our own fitness center, relax with our morning yoga classes, or take out the bikes to enjoy a boat ride on the bike ferry over to the Aquinnah/Gay Head Cliffs.
However you spend your day, don’t forget to say hello and cool off in the afternoon with a glass of fresh squeezed lemonade and homemade cookies in the lobby. There are plenty of options to dine in the evenings, but most of our guests don’t go far since every Menemsha guest is guaranteed a table at the Home Port Restaurant. There’s so much to enjoy at Menemsha Inn and Cottages that over seventy percent of our guests are returning friends.
Available to You
- Walking path to Menemsha Beach (5 min. walk)
- Walk on passes to Lucy Vincent and Squibnocket are complimentary
- Free WiFi
- Beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas
- Meeting & conference facilities
- Guaranteed dinner reservations at Home Port
- Continental breakfast available for a fee
- Tennis court
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Ping-pong table
- Basketball court
- Fresh Baked Cookies and Lemonade served daily in the Lobby
- Fresh Popcorn
- Morning yoga*
- Live ball (a cardio tennis-based game)*
* weekly – in season; ask front desk for class schedule
Please note: Menemsha is a dry town. If you’d like to enjoy a cocktail during your stay, click here to find out how.
Browse our gift shop for your favorite Menemsha apparel – hats, tanks, tees, and sweatshirts! Or take home a lovely mug, cup, or board game to remember your vacation in Martha’s Vineyard.